Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day forty-eight: reality hits back

(I will let a few videos do the 'talking for today)

Last night after writing my musings about Facebook,
I felt good. Happy. Contented.
As usual I created a link to Facebook and Twitter.

On Facebook I had a quick check to see what others had posted...
Sus had just posted this video:


Here is my own story about M.E. (in two parts)
Filmed and edited by Irish Artist David Begley
in 2003:
Fit to Fly
(note that the first video starts with a black screen for ten seconds.)


for those of you still looking for more 'entertainment'
here is the link to the documentary Flight Path accompanying my book Hatched.
A story of triumph, picking up my 'baby' from the printers

Thank you for taking the time to watch, and please do forward any of the video's to bring more awareness to the condition M.E. which brings huge devastating to so many people.

No comments: