Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day Twenty Eight: Ballynelligan (3)

... and of course Cirrus Kalani arrived in Ballynelligan.

The idea for a story about a Cloud Fairy had been in my mind for a few years, but the move to my new house at the edge of Ballynelligan, brought the story to life. Every time I walked a short distance of the path, the story evolved. I saw a cobweb, that looked like a hammock; I wondered about the empty snail shells high up in the crevasses of the old wall; a robin followed me on my walks...
Thus The Cirrus Chronicles- Landing in Ballyneligan, was born.
If you are interested to read this story of Magic Realism (for ALL ages), and bring yourself out of the negative field of the current recession for a few hours, please visit my web-shop

From now until Christmas there is no charge for postage.

No comments: