Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cirrus Chronicles now as Audio Book

Dear all, long time no writing, but first of I'd like to with you all that is good for the year ahead!
So much to tell but start with one little bit of news. 

The Cirrus Chronicles is now available as Audio Book. 
Which is great for all of those who are not able to hold a book, 
like I experienced at the start of the illness M.E.



The story has been read by the brilliant Actor and Storyteller Nuala Hayes, who initially launched the book for me in 2009. 
While reading a chapter at the launch she had the whole room full of adults spellbound.
(I have resently been given a DVD of this lauch, and love to share a part of it with you.. 
if only I knew how!
Help accepted!)

The Audio CD recording has been kindly done by NCBI (National Council for the Blind in Ireland). 
The CD can be borrowed from their library although I am not sure how that works... 
BUT, it is available from my shop for €7.50
(including postage to anywhere in the world.
If you still like to look at the illustrations while the story is being read to you, the book and CD are available for €15.



Best wishes to you all

Corina


No comments: