Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Latest Art works

A short- visual- blog today
Not up to writing, but like to share these little images with you. 
Rejuvenation (detail) © Corina Duyn 2013
Rejuvenation, inspired by the need to take time out and re-evaluate what I am doing,"where I am at"
How to proceed.


Rejuvenation © Corina Duyn 2013

Riding on the Wave of Enthusiasm © Corina Duyn 2013
Riding on the Wave of Enthusiasm, a piece long in the making, and referred to in my writing about college. 
I had wondered if I was just riding along on other peoples, and my own, enthusiasm to be a student of Disability Studies, but that that was all it was. A ride.... On a wave, which I realized after I had started to create it, is something that does not last. At least a real wave is only something that last for a few seconds. Riding on it will land 'me' in the sea... For a while it felt that I was ending up in the whirlpool under the wave and close to drowning. 
I had to make sure that I would land safely on the beach. Happy about the exhilarating experience.
Riding on the Wave of Enthusiasm (Detail) © Corina Duyn 2013

No comments: