Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New life in my garden

Spring,
Glorious Spring.

(although the past few days it is more like winter...)

I enjoy watching new life sprouting up in my greenhouse. Lettuces, tomatoes, beans...
Various birds building nest in the nest boxes and in the wall.
Dandelion seeds. I know. Regarded as a weed. But look at the beauty!
The delicateness of the apple blossom...

Here just a few snapshots from the past few weeks.

Some of these images will be illustrations in Into the Light. My Artist Book in the making.



French Bean sprouting © Corina Duyn 2015

Blue tit gathering twigs for it's nest, a box in my garden. © Corina Duyn 2015
Dandelion seeds, look at the free floating one at the bottom! © Corina Duyn 2015

Apple Blossom © Corina Duyn 2015

Apple Blossom © Corina Duyn 2015




I now have an Artist/Author Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/CorinaDuyn Please link up with me there? And if you think this Blog deserves to make a presence on Facebook or Twitter, feel free to link it on your page. Thank you!

No comments: