Sunday, June 21, 2015

Into the Light on Arts & Disability Radio

Wooden box version of Into the Light by Corina Duyn

A BIG Thank You to all those funders who have been so kind to pledge funds to help publish my book! 


The excitement continues! Pádraig Naughton (Arts and Disability Ireland) has invited me to be on his Arts & Disability Radio program on Near 90.5FM. It is also live streamed and will be available to listen back to on Mixcloud. Listen live on Tuesday 24-June at 3.30pm.  I'll post the podcast on my facebook page and here on my blog. 
 




I am VERY close to finishing the writing and designing of the book pages. It has been a very exciting journey indeed!  The next focus is to actually have my book printed, with your help.

As you might know, the book consists of a series of loose A5 sheets gathered in a wooden box. Even though it is a limited edition Artist Book (500 copies in total), I am keeping the price affordable, as I really would like people to be part of this experience. 

If you are interested in my project and would like to support me (thank you!), you can do so by ordering a book in advance of publication through fund it. Click Here to see my project on Fundit.ie

The wooden box version is €30, one of the twelve linen covered cases is €120. Or you can donate any amount you can afford, have your name published in my book, opt for previous books or become the proud owner of one of my one-off sculptures or tapestries. 

Whatever you decide, the money will only be deducted from your account if I have been successful to reaching my target within the allotted 35 days ( 26 to go). Then the ‘reward’ you pledged for will be delivered to you, or will be ready for collection. 

If I don’t reach the target, I will not receive any of the funds that have been pledged…

You can view images and further details of the offers here.

My deepest gratitude for joining me on my journey into the light.

No comments: