Saturday, August 27, 2016

'Into the Light' Prints and Art postcards

Hello all,

I hope this finds you well. As well as well can be!

As many readers of Into the Light  told me that they have framed sheets from the box, I created a a limited edition of A4  prints. It has an image and a one line quote underneath. (Printed on one side only)

Each of these 24 print are available unframed for €12.50 each, including postage to anywhere in the world.
Two for €24 or 3 for €30.

They can be ordered from my website 


On that page are also sets of Art Postcards available. See bottom of this blog for images.


If you prefer a framed one, please contact me, as I need to calculate the postage.

samples of framed prints


Sets of 6 (or 7) Art postcards,  €6 including postage to anywhere in the world!

No comments: