Thursday, June 22, 2017

reuniting with my studio friends

Yesterday I made the tentavite steps back into my studio, to re- acquaint with the two little figures who are eager to make it out into the world.

These two are to feature in a Very Short animated video... whenever I get them finished, and filmed, and figure out How to actually make the video.

A project one year in the making already, and at this rate, might take another year.

All in it's own good time.

For now I am glad I made it back to my wonderful little cave, even for a few minutes.
I put some hair on the one with the hat, and added sleeves under her sweater.

Unfortuantelly, I am having some problems with her hands, so have to remake them again. (fourth time?) Eyes to be painted next, on a day when my hands are good and steady!

The sweater and hat were made by my granny for my Sindy doll, when I was about 10 years old. So, 45 years ago.
Dance of Life project
Dance of Life project
Dance of Life project
Dance of Life project
Dance of Life project

No comments: