Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Puppets

Puppet making has its very cruel moments. No doubt about that. 
But Ciara C.  gave me the dubious title as "Puppet Serial Killer" recently. 
I wonder why? :-)


The 'girls' of the "Reflection" project  seem to be ok with their treatments.
two puppets in the making- Reflection Project by Corina Duyn
They seem happy!

Well, yes, I can kind of see where Ciara got the idea...

In my defence... it IS easier to put the hair on when the
heads are not attached to the bodies.

Defence no2: What else can I do, when the neck of one
puppet is longer than its mirror image.
I think I am more of a 'putting them all together again'  kind of maker...
No more Puppet Cruelty. 
I promise.

And if there is, I will given 'the girls' the contact details of the ISPCP
(The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Puppets)


two puppets in the making- Reflection Project by Corina Duyn
The girls are now deciding on the next stage of their clothing.


For information and images about my puppet MAKING classes, either in my studio in Lismore, Ireland, or via distant learning, please see THIS post


No comments: